Terms capitalized herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as given in the Payments, Refunds & Cancellations and Privacy Policies or in the Disclaimer contained in this Website.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed to contradict or override anything contained in the Payments, Refunds & Cancellations and Privacy Policies or the Disclaimer contained in this Website. In case there is a contradiction, the interpretation of hxkart shall be final and binding.
Membership, Registration & Eligibility:
Use of the Website constitutes a binding contract between you and hxkart under the Indian Contracts Act 1872. Accordingly, persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the said Act, e.g. minors, un-discharged insolvents etc., are not permitted to use the Website or transact on it.
While hxkart allows you to browse the Website without registering as a “User”, transacting hereon shall require you to register. Wherever registration is requested, you agree to provide hxkart with accurate, complete registration information. It shall further be your responsibility to inform hxkart of any changes to that information.
Each registration is for a single person only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. hxkart does not permit a) any other person to use the registered sections under your name; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You shall be responsible for preventing such unauthorized use and for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification details and password. You shall also be responsible for all activities that occur under your user identification details and password.
If you believe there has been any unauthorized use through your user identification details and password, you must notify us immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF SALE, PAYMENTS, RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS OR AVAILING ANY SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE. ANY PURCHASE MADE BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE PRODUCTS / SERVICES SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURCHASE.
Terms of Sale
These terms of offer for sale ("Terms of Offer For Sale") between HyperXchange and you, i.e. the user of the Website, describe, inter alia, the terms of offer for sale and purchase of goods and services on the Website pursuant to payment of the consideration through internet-enabled e-banking, credit / debit cards, mobile wallets, cash on delivery, redemption of gift vouchers / coupons ("Voucher/s") made available on the Website or otherwise.
The Website is a platform through which HyperXchange makes available and facilitates the online sale and purchase of a variety of repaired, refurbished and re-boxed, pre=owned electronic gadgets ("Products") at an agreed price to you. The Products are offered to you through various modes which shall include but not be limited to, cash on delivery, payment through internet-enabled e-banking, credit / debit cards, sale of Vouchers that can be redeemed for various Products, etc. Purchase of such Products will be subject to the Terms of Sale, the other policies contained in the Website and such other additional terms, if any, as may be specified by HyperXchange in this regard. HyperXchange is the seller of the Products on the Website and will be solely responsible to you for the Products sold (subject to the other terms and conditions applicable to your use of this Website) or for redemption of any Voucher purchased by you through the Website.
You acknowledge that HyperXchange has the right to change or discontinue any Product at any time, without notice. you further acknowledge that HyperXchange may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time to adapt to changes that HyperXchange may make to the Products. you agree that HyperXchange shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the Products.
HyperXchange offers shipping for all the Products on the Website as per the company's policy, which may be changed by HyperXchange without any notice to you. Octroi charges, wherever applicable, is borne and paid by HyperXchange and not by you. However, you are responsible for and agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied by a competent authority.
Any discounts offered to you by HyperXchange shall not be exempted from tax, and you shall be liable to pay the applicable taxes on the discount amount. The exact discount you will be getting is the discount amount, minus the taxes which are applicable.
All the Products are governed both by the terms of warranties provided by the respective manufacturer / brands as well as the terms of warranty provided by HyperXchange. The warranty applicable to a Product and exclusions thereto shall be specifically mentioned under the Product details.
HyperXchange may make available to you Vouchers of a specific monetary value, either for sale or as a gift, which can be redeemed while purchasing Products on the Website. Purchase and / or redemption of such Vouchers shall be subject to this policy and such other terms, if any, as may be specified by HyperXchange.
Each Voucher will have the necessary redemption instructions printed on it. The Vouchers may contain an offer period, or expiry date mentioned on it, you shall use it accordingly. Unless otherwise stated, you will not be entitled to receive any credit or cash-back for the value of the Voucher you don't redeem or use within the stipulated time period as mentioned in the Voucher, if any. You agree that the Voucher issued may be specific to a selected Product. In such case, such Voucher cannot be used for the purchase of any other Product offered on the Website and cannot be combined with other special offers or promotions that may be made available on the Website.
On making payment for a saleable Voucher through any mode, including cash on delivery (if available), you will be issued a Voucher which must either be presented on the Website or to the designated physical stores of HyperXchange, pursuant to which you can complete your purchase of the relevant Product or avail of the relevant service from HyperXchange. The displayed price stated on the Voucher shall be inclusive of applicable taxes unless mentioned otherwise.
Vouchers once sold / gifted are non-refundable, whether you use it or not. Only one Voucher is allowed per transaction.
You agree that HyperXchange shall not be liable in the event you lose, misplace or destroy your Voucher at any time.
You should take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing the Products purchased by you and HyperXchange shall not be liable for any such action.
You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with HyperXchange and are not a person barred from purchasing goods or receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
You confirm that you shall not hold HyperXchange responsible for non-delivery of any Product purchased by you due to any deficiency in the performance of your obligations, including but not limited to non=payment of the complete consideration as agreed and payable towards the Products purchased from the Website.
The price of the Products offered on the Website is either equal to or lesser than the Maximum Retail Price ("MRP") i.e., the discounted rate prescribed for those Products. The MRP and other statutory declarations shall be mentioned on the Products and/or on its packaging in accordance with applicable laws.
HyperXchange strives to provide you with the best prices possible on Products you buy or avail of from the Website. However, HyperXchange does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to you.
While HyperXchange strives to provide accurate Products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or Product or service information, HyperXchange may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. HyperXchange will have the right to modify the price of the Product or service and contact you for further instructions via e-mail address provided by you at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If HyperXchange cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to your account from which the payment was made.
HyperXchange does not offer any refunds against any services already purchased from the Website unless, any error has occurred during the purchase or redemption of such services which is directly attributable to HyperXchange.
Shipping & Delivery:
Your shipping address, PIN code will be verified with the database of HyperXchange before you proceed to pay for your purchase. In the event your order is not serviceable by our delivery partners or the area is not covered, we would request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on our partner's delivery list. In case the area you require the Products shipped to or services delivered in is not covered by HyperXchange, HyperXchange shall not be responsible for the non-delivery of the Product or the service.
HyperXchange doesn't deliver items internationally. However, you can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but at the same time ensuring the shipping address is within India.
In case you book multiple Products in one transaction, HyperXchange would endeavour to ship all the Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to some Product characteristics and/ or logistics issues.
If you purchase multiple Products in a single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by you. If you wish to ship Products to different addresses, then you should book the orders separately based on the delivery addresses.
While HyperXchange shall make every effort to ship your purchases to you without any extra charges, you agree and understand that this might not always be possible. In case shipping charges are applicable to a particular Product / service delivery area, you agree and undertake to pay the same.
Replacement, Returns & Refunds:
In the event HyperXchange has delivered a:
1. Wrong Product (Colour & Model)
2. Dead Product (Product totally not working)
3. Damaged Product (Physically damaged)
you are required to get in touch with HyperXchange about such wrong, dead or damaged Product within twenty-four (24) hours from the delivery date accompanied with images of the product & product box, by writing to email@example.com
In the event a Product you purchased from the Website is not performing to the committed standards, you are required to get in touch with HyperXchange about such faulty performance well within the warranty period and within three (3) days of the fault having arisen, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: When contacting us, you must quote your Web Order Number that you received when placing the original order.
Upon receiving your complaint, HyperXchange shall get in touch with you to verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if HyperXchange is convinced that the complaint is genuine, HyperXchange shall arrange reverse pick up of your Product and will inform you of the pickup location & time. In the unlikely event that we are not able to arrange a reverse pickup at your location, we will intimate you and request you to ship the product to us at a designated address. A courier charge of a maximum of Rs. 200 only would be reimbursed to you by us. Your complaint shall be logged when we receive the Product in a completely unused state, and accompanied with all the accessories.
HyperXchange shall first attempt to repair the Product at no cost to you, failing which HyperXchange shall replace the Product at no further cost to you. We shall process a refund for your order only if we are not able to arrange a replacement.
No request for return or replacement of a Product shall be entertained if the warranty period for the Product has expired.
Refunds, if initiated, shall be completed within seven (7) business days of being initiated and shall be processed to the credit card / debit card / bank account / mobile wallet from which the transaction was made.
You understand and agree that in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the Products, HyperXchange reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by HyperXchange in this regard.
Before accepting shipment of any Product, kindly ensure that the Product's packaging is not damaged.
You will be eligible to cancel your order on the Website at no cost within twenty-four (24) hours of placing it. If you cancel an order after twenty-four (24) hours but before forty-eight (48) hours have passed from the time you placing the order with us, a cancellation charge of Rs zero only shall apply. An order cannot be cancelled after forty-eight (48) hours of its placement.
If the Product has been delivered and you have accepted the shipment, then the above policies of Replacement, Returns and Refunds shall apply.
Though we intend to fulfil all our orders, in events beyond our control we might choose to cancel some orders. These are extreme cases and do not generally happen. In such a case you will be immediately informed.
Available Payment Methods - Credit Card & Other Details
HyperXchange may from time to time contract with third party payment service providers, including banks, to open nodal bank account under applicable Indian laws, to facilitate collection and receipt of the Product cost and other applicable amounts from you. These third-party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or e-wallets or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner.
Currently, payments may be remitted by you through internet banking, IMPS, debit cards / credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) via RazorPay and Paytm Wallet only.
In case you are paying for the Products / services with your credit or debit card, details of the same will have to be provided to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard you agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateway. You shall not use a credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit / debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. you will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit / debit card details. HyperXchange expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit / debit card.
Membership on the Website is free. hxkart does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. However, hxkart reserves the right to charge shipping costs, insurance costs, etc. as may be applicable. hxkart may also revise its fees from time to time. hxkart may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event, hxkart reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend / introduce fees for existing services. Revisions to the fees shall be posted on the Website and shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to hxkart.
Platform for Limited Sale Transactions:
The Website is a platform through which hxkart offers to sell used gadgets to the Users. However, hxkart is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between you and other Users of the Website.
All commercial / contractual terms, including without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services, are offered on each individual product page.
Your placement of an order on the Website is an offer to accept such commercial / contractual terms to buy the product(s) in the order and it shall not be construed as hxkart's acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. hxkart retains the right to cancel any such order placed by you, at its sole discretion and you shall be intimated of the same by way of an email / SMS. Any transaction price paid by you in case of such cancellation by hxkart, shall be refunded to you.
Further, hxkart may cancel an order wherein the quantities ordered exceed typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds typical individual consumption. What comprises typical individual consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of hxkart and may vary from product to product.
hxkart provides a limited Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc) of the products proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website, the inclusions and exclusions of which are further specified in the Warranty policy. hxkart does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse products of any particular brand, manufacturer, make or model on the Website. hxkart accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by hxkart be incorrectly reflected and in such an event hxkart may cancel such order(s) of yours.
You release and indemnify hxkart and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the other Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this regard under any applicable law.
Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in this regard, hxkart cannot take responsibility nor control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other Users’ information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Advertisement and Sponsorship:
This Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. hxkart does not check the accuracy of such materials provided, and shall not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in the advertisers' or sponsors’ materials. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. hxkart shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
hxkart prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, reviews on User pages and all other areas of the Website that another User may view.
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
hxkart will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the User's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- Using the Website for any purpose in violation of any law in force in any jurisdiction across the world;
- Providing false or misleading information on the user-registration form or impersonating any person;
- Posting material that is in violation of the intellectual property rights of others or of the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting or transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or any other materials that are inflammatory, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, defamatory, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racist, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to any other person or entity, as determined by hxkart in its sole discretion;
- Posting or transmitting any unsanctioned advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of unsanctioned solicitation, including, but not being limited to, junk mail, spam, chain letters or any unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail;
- Posting surveys, contests or pyramid schemes;
- Posting improper questions or answers that are not related to the particular topic;
- Posting information containing restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Posting or transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or any other material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Posting or transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or any other material that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Posting or transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or any other material that harms or induces others to harm minors in any way;
- Posting or transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or any other material that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Posting or transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or any other material that, directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- Stalking, harassing or otherwise harming others;
- Distributing software viruses, computer code, corrupted files or any other similar files, software or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy, or that may have the possibility to limit the functionality of, or cause harm in any manner to, the operation of another’s computer; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Collecting or storing personal data about other Users of the Website;
- Inducing, enticing, soliciting, recruiting, luring or attempting to induce, entice, solicit, recruit or lure users or members to another website which, according to hxkart, is a competitor of hxkart;
- Soliciting gambling or engaging in any gambling activity which hxkart, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- Doing or causing anything to be done to insert / upload any virus, corrupted files or any other similar software, malware, adware, spyware or any other programs that may have the ability to damage or harm or affect the operation of the Website or our servers in any manner;
- Using any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means;
- Probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website or breaching the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website;
- Reverse looking-up, tracing or seeking to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Making any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about hxkart, or the brand name or domain name used by hxkart, including the terms hxkart, Yibeal, hxkart.com, or otherwise engaging in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of hxkart or otherwise tarnish or dilute any trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by hxkart.
- Engaging in any activity that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or hxkart's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to hxkart;
- Engaging in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the services provided by us on the Website;
- Engaging in any other behaviour deemed unacceptable by hxkart in its sole discretion, on the Website.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to GST, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of the Website, purchase and solicitation of offers to purchase products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in out sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
In no event may any person or entity solicit any Users with data retrieved from this Website.
Remedies for Violations:
Severability of Provisions:
Termination, Suspension, Limitation of Your Account:
Alternate Dispute Resolution:
It is expressly agreed to and acknowledged by you that any dispute arising out of your use of the Website between you and hxkart shall be resolved through a three-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism.
- Mutual Discussion: The parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both parties. In the event that the parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other party, the dispute will be resolved by mediation, as detailed herein below.
- Mediation: In the event the parties are unable to amicably resolve the dispute by mutual discussion, said dispute will be referred to mediation to an impartial third person (the ‘Mediator’), to be jointly appointed by you and hxkart. The said Mediator shall attempt to establish a dialogue between the parties, and mediate the dispute to the satisfaction of both parties. In the event the parties are unable to reach such a mutually acceptable solution even through mediation, then after thirty (30) days of the commencement of the mediation, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration, as detailed herein below.
- Arbitration: In the event that the parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator, to be appointed by hxkart, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both parties. The parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of arbitration shall be the city of Kolkata in the state of West Bengal, India.
It is hereby agreed and acknowledged by both you and hxkart that no proceedings shall be instituted in any court of law by either party before the above three steps of ADR have been exhausted but no mutually acceptable solution has been reached.
Applicability of Law, Jurisdiction and Limitation: